[0.12.8] shooting feels much less accurate than in 0.12.6

Things that has been reported already before.
Acetylene
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

[0.12.8] shooting feels much less accurate than in 0.12.6

Post by Acetylene »

Just updated to 0.12.8 from 0.12.6 today and the first thing that jumped out at me was that my aiming with the combat shotgun was much worse than before. I feel much more inaccurate and that I can only shoot in 8 directions (N,NE,E,SE,S,SW,W,NW). I'm certain that this wasn't how it was before as I can no longer hit my target reliably.

I also had a very strange bug I can no longer reproduce. Upon loading my map after updating the space bar would pause the game with a black grid overlaid across the screen, and clicking items on the hot bar would instantly delete them. I can no longer the game to trigger this but I thought I might mention it.

prg
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Re: [0.12.8] shooting feels much less accurate than in 0.12.6

Post by prg »

Acetylene wrote:Just updated to 0.12.8 from 0.12.6 today and the first thing that jumped out at me was that my aiming with the combat shotgun was much worse than before. I feel much more inaccurate and that I can only shoot in 8 directions (N,NE,E,SE,S,SW,W,NW). I'm certain that this wasn't how it was before as I can no longer hit my target reliably.
https://forums.factorio.com/forum/vie ... 30&t=16321
Acetylene wrote:I also had a very strange bug I can no longer reproduce. Upon loading my map after updating the space bar would pause the game with a black grid overlaid across the screen, and clicking items on the hot bar would instantly delete them. I can no longer the game to trigger this but I thought I might mention it.
Sounds like your shift key got stuck somehow.
Automatic Belt (and pipe) Planner—Automate yet another aspect of constructing your factory!

Oxyd
Former Staff
Former Staff

Re: [0.12.8] shooting feels much less accurate than in 0.12.6

Post by Oxyd »

prg wrote:
Acetylene wrote:Just updated to 0.12.8 from 0.12.6 today and the first thing that jumped out at me was that my aiming with the combat shotgun was much worse than before. I feel much more inaccurate and that I can only shoot in 8 directions (N,NE,E,SE,S,SW,W,NW). I'm certain that this wasn't how it was before as I can no longer hit my target reliably.
https://forums.factorio.com/forum/vie ... 30&t=16321
^ That. Duplicate.

Return to “Duplicates”