paid for game, never received code

Anything that prevents you from playing the game properly. Do you have issues playing for the game, downloading it or successfully running it on your computer? Let us know here.
RAVSBLACKOUT
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

paid for game, never received code

Post by RAVSBLACKOUT »

It has been over 2 hours since I paid for the game and I still haven't received an activation code. Checked my credit card and my account has been charged for the game. Please advise when I will get the code. Thanks!

FishSandwich
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Re: paid for game, never received code

Post by FishSandwich »

It should be instant, try mailing support@factorio.com with details.

RAVSBLACKOUT
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by RAVSBLACKOUT »

I have sent three emails and still no reply. Nice how they charged the credit card right away though.

iklarazu
Inserter
Inserter

Post by iklarazu »

Check your junk mail.

To be fair, they haven't charged your card at all. It's not handled by themselves.

ares0027
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by ares0027 »

i dont remember receiving a code either tbh, it is on my account and i can download it. it is drm free.

RAVSBLACKOUT
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by RAVSBLACKOUT »

I have checked the junk mail and no email there either. Factorio is using GoCare to take my money for their game, so you would think they would care about what kind of service their customers are receiving....or not receiving!

FishSandwich
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by FishSandwich »

Well, I've moved this to technical help in the hope a dev will see it, but they'll likely see your email(s) before they see this so you'll just have to be patient.

ares0027
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by ares0027 »

RAVSBLACKOUT wrote:I have checked the junk mail and no email there either. Factorio is using GoCare to take my money for their game, so you would think they would care about what kind of service their customers are receiving....or not receiving!

dont worry, they are not some kind of **** ***es (wink wink :arrow: RimWorld) worst case scenario: you will have to wait for a few days and they simply give a(nother) (new) code.

p.s. i still dont know why you would need a code (except for upgrading your package). i have never seen a code, and never used one. when i login, i can go to downloads page and download the installer without using any codes

FishSandwich
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by FishSandwich »

ares0027 wrote:p.s. i still dont know why you would need a code (except for upgrading your package). i have never seen a code, and never used one. when i login, i can go to downloads page and download the installer without using any codes
The code is needed to upgrade your account from the basic free account, to a full account, and give you access to the downloads. You've likely seen the code(it gets sent to everyone) and just don't remember.

RAVSBLACKOUT
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Never received email after buying game

Post by RAVSBLACKOUT »

I paid for the game credit card was charged but I never received confirmation Ora code to download. I have checked junk mail. Please help!

FishSandwich
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by FishSandwich »

Merged topics, because there is no need to post twice about the same problem.

cube
Former Staff
Former Staff

Post by cube »

RAVSBLACKOUT wrote:I have sent three emails and still no reply. Nice how they charged the credit card right away though.
So what is the status on this? We've checked the support mail and there is nothing containing "blackout" or "ravsblackout". PM me the address you used.

Return to “Technical Help”